Mantis 10 Right Front Swing Arm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Fast shipping across Europe
- All local country taxes and duty included in price
- Full Warranty
Front Right Swing Arm for the Mantis 10 models.
6.1 The price of delivery within the EU is 40 Euros however we sometimes offer free delivery on Selected Scooters.
6.2 Our Kaabo Europe scooters are shipped within various couriers, tracked. Orders placed after 12pm on Thursday will be sent on Monday, unless we instruct you otherwise.
6.3 All items will be dispatched within 24 hours of purchase, though please note that orders will not be dispatched over the weekend.
6.4 All electric scooter deliveries will need to be signed for.
6.5 If the delivery is not signed for and no one is able to receive your delivery then our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allow you to pick up the order from the depot.
6.6 The electric scooter will be returned to us if the courier unsuccessfully attempts to deliver the order to you on 3 occasions.
6.7 Kaabo Europe, reserves the right to charge a further shipping cost if the customer would like the order to be re sent after it has been returned to us following three failed deliveries.
6.8 Items returned to us by the courier will be added back into our stock and your account will be credited with the order total, minus the shipping costs and the fee that the courier charges us to deliver the good back to us. If you want the order re shipped you will have to create a new order.
7.1 We always endeavour to deliver goods within the time specified, but if there is a delay which is outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.2 If you gave us a deadline for delivery at the time of placing the order, and we have failed to meet this deadline, you may treat the contract as at an end and claim a full refund.
Warranty & Disclaimer
Kaabo Europe is committed to producing high quality products and we offer a two year warranty on our products.
You will receive 2 years warranty on the main scooter frame and 1 year on other major components.
You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects.
This warranty is in addition to your legal rights provided by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The warranty period on all scooters is 12/24 months.
Please also take note of the weigh restrictions for your scooter and read the manual before using your scooter.
WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty will cover manufacturing faults with the scooter. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The shipping costs to ship the product back to us and from us may not be covered. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.
What does my warranty not cover?
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty. The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The warranty is non transferrable.
If you have a warranty claim, you will need to follow the below process:
- Contact our Customer Services team and a member of our team will send you a warranty claim form.
- You will need to fill out the claim form and email over photo's/ videos of the issue along with a proof of purchase.
- The form will need to be retuned to us via email and our representatives will guide you through this process.
- Our specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided within your warranty claim form and they will require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- Our team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
All of our scooters are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Most of our scooters have a weight limit of 100kg - 120Kg. SCOOTERS ARE NOT WATERPROOF.
It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E Scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through Kaabo Europe accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated to the use of an E Scooter and/or any other products purchased from Kaabo Europe. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold Kaabo Europe or its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electric Scooters are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.